HOW DO I ATTACH STICK-IT-STAND TO MY GUITAR?
1. Clean installation area of guitar body (bottom-middle-backside) with a soft cloth and rubbing alcohol (to remove oils, wax, or polish) and let dry before you gently place guitar on a flat surface. We recommend placing your guitar on top of a soft blanket on a table.
2. Peel off paper backing to adhesive on the front of Stick-It-Stand.
3. Using both hands, carefully line up Stick-It-Stand to the installation area of guitar body.
4. Hold Stick-It-Stand firmly against installation area for approximately one minute.
5. Installation complete! Your guitar is ready to stand up against an amp, wall, desk, etc.
WHAT IS STICK-IT-STAND MADE OF?
Stick-It-Stand is made out of soft silicone rubber.
WILL THE ADHESIVE DAMAGE MY GUITAR FINISH?
No, Stick-It-Stand uses a 3M electronic grade adhesive that will not peel off or discolor your guitar's finish. However, guitar finishes with bubbling, chipping, or discoloration issues already on the installation area may experience further damage.
CAN STICK-IT-STAND WORK ON ANY GUITAR?
No, although Stick-It-Stand works with 95% of electric and acoustic guitars on the market, it will not work on guitars with highly irregular body shapes (Flying V), rounded contours (Stratocaster), or thinner bodies with tail pieces (Bigsby).
Stick-It-Stand also works on select bass guitars and ukuleles.
DOES STICK-IT-STAND CHANGE THE SOUND OF MY GUITAR ONCE IT'S ATTACHED?
No, Stick-It-Stand installs at the bottom edge of the guitar body and does not interfere with the resonant surfaces.
WILL MY GUITAR FIT IN MY CASE OR GIGBAG ONCE STICK-IT-STAND IS ATTACHED?
Yes, Stick-It-Stand adds less than an inch to a guitar body's length.
HOW LONG WILL STICK-IT-STAND STICK TO MY GUITAR?
For casual home or studio use, Stick-It-Stand stays attached indefinitely. For touring guitarists and frequent stage performers, it is recommended that you replace Stick-It-Stand annually.
HOW DO I DETACH STICK-IT-STAND FROM MY GUITAR?
Slowly, but firmly peel off Stick-It-Stand vertically (from top to bottom) from guitar body.